SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSOA1: Mass assignment of customers to Assortment User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently started working with IS-R and want to know the following.

I'm working on setting up of outbound pricat functionality for our wholesale customers.

With transaction WSOA1 I am able to manually assign customer numbers under "assortment users".

But this actvity is manual.

I want to know if there is a mass change transaction in IS-R or a way to assign multiple customers to an assortment?

Many Thanks

Sahadj

5 REPLIES 5

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahadj,

to assign customer to assortments, you can use transaction WSOA6. This transaction has a "Drag and Drop" functionality and you can maintain multiple customers and multiple assortments at one time.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the reply. I had a look at WSOA6, but it only allows assignment of plants to assortments. What I need is a mass tool for assigning assortment to wholesale customers.

I found transaction WSOA5, but this transaction is already obsolete and does not exist anymore.

Does it mean that we have to manually assign loads of customers to assortments?

Best Regards

Sahadj

0 Kudos

Hi Sahadj,

sorry, I didn't get that in your first question that you are only talking about "wholesale customers".

I don't know any possibility for your requirement in SAP Standard. WSOA5 was retired with SAP Release 4.7, but to be honest, I don't exactly know, what it is like.

So, to meet your requirement, you will have to develop a custom programm.

Regards

Tobias

rahul_shah9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahadji,

You can use LSMW with IDoC method of type ASSORTMENT. There you can matained Customer as well Customer Site.

Regards,

Rahul

yohan_b
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Mass program by using the BAPI BAPI_ASSORTMENT_MAINTAINDATA.

Regards,