Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery address SRM

former_member1228549
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Can you confirm the table name which holds the delivery addresses in srm and if there is a function to load multiple delivery addresses. We are currently using SRM 4.0 EC. I am aware of table BBPADDRINTC but cannot drill down from here to the delivery address data.

Thanks in advance

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are related tables: BUT000, CRMD_PARTNER (For ship to address: Partner function is 00000027).

In case, you are not aware a small tip to find the exact table: Go to transaction BBP_PD --> Type in Object type (e.g : BUS2121(for shopping cart), BUS2201 (For PO) etc), you can drill down to table and field details.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shiv

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I've used BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_ADD to load delivery / internal addresses.

Use type 'SHIP_TO' in the parameter <i>addressusage-addresstype</i>

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Cheers,

Foh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Foh

Could I ask is this Foh Onn Chong who is currently working in Birmingham? I logged this call via Prakash as I did not have access to the forum. This is Sharon Warburton (formerly Higgins).

If not then I appologise.

I have checked this transaction and it exists in Q and Production under SE37. I am quite new to SRM and not been on a training course yet but I have opened this up and can make multiple entries via this screen but can you confirm how I load the data say from a spreadsheet? is this possible.

Thanks in advance

Sharon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Couple of approaches are there to get the Table field realtionships.

As Marcin told, there are multiple tables in SRM which hold the Address data.

1) You can look in tables like BUT000, BUT020, BUT021, ADRC, ADRP.

2) Other than that, you can anways, refer to transaction - BBP_PD for getting the complete details of any shopping cart in sRM with its' rable names and fieldnames.

3) Use standard function modules- BBP_GET_ATTRIBUTES_ANALOG

BBP_GET_ATTRIBUTES_AT03 for a particular user and get the ADDR_SHIPT attribute (Ship-To Address) and based on this Address number, from ADRC table, you can get the delivery address.

4) Several BADIs exist both in R/3 as well SRM to get this job done as well.

Regards

- Atul