cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can everybody tell me the controlling of SAP sales order ATP replenishment lead time

Former Member
0 Kudos

for example, i set the controlling of ATP scope as check with RLT, but the material master data is not maintained with MRP level. when i create sales order, there is no stock, but it can confirm the ATP, can everybody tell me the reason.

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

When there is no stock available, but you still receive a confirmed schedule line

in the sales order.

Because , the availability check that was carried out included a replenishment lead time in the scope of

check.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order we will get the confirmed delivery date based on the current stock, inward and outward movement and RLT time.

If you don't have any stock and system won't find any inward and outward movement, also there is no RLT time then it will confirm the today's date only.

So you have to provide any information to get the correct ATP check

Thanks

Suneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RLT can be from:

1. for internal prodution - the total time maintained for RLT in material master

2. for internal production - if (1) is not maintained, the sum of production time and GR processing time, both of which can be maitnained in material master

3. for external procurement - the sum of PO processing time, delivery time and GR processing time, where PO processing time is on plant basis and can be maintained via OMEW

for your case, if material master is not maintained with MRP level, it could be the case that the RLT is 0

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jocelyn

when i create sales order, there is no stock, but it can confirm the ATP,

Answer is also in your question only

if you activated Check RLT In OVZ9 T.code system confirms the stock even stock is not there

And if you have not maintained RLT In MMR System will take goods issuing time /processing time

so No need RLT It is not mandatory

Let me know any doubts