cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM notification F2 creates one material document for 321 and 122

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have set F2 notification in notification type for inspection type 01 in customizing (QCC3).

While updating UD for inspection lot in QA11, we are putting some quantity in "To unrestricted use" and rest in "Return Delivery". System is creating F2 notification in background and creating one material document for 321 and 122 movements.

Is it possible to create separate material documents for 321 and 122 ?

Regards,

Pratima.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can create two different material docs in such cases. If you need this, pl post the quantities one by one to create two docs.

ntn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Posting of stock from quality wil generate two documents definitley in MB51 one fro 321 for QI to UNRES and another for return delivery from Direct from QI.

While creation of Notification in Background w.r.t defects is altogether a separate thing. Notification is used to keep the track w.r.t inspection lot and defects.

If you check MB51 , Material document list then you will find th two separate docuemnts for both postings 321 and 122.

Regards

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a confusion. If I put the quantities partially to UR and RD, there would be one material document (not two). But when I post them out of QI at different times, it will have two docs.

1. When posted together.

2. When posted at different times

Pl clarify if my understanding is different somewhere.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, Understanding is same , and thanks for correction if it through QA lot then one MD and i posted in same time.

Regards