cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the E-Mail display configuration setup in ChaRM?

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day colleagues:

In an RfC we used the button More > Send E-Mail to create an e-mail.  That part if fine and the e-mail gets sent.  Then in the Assignment Block Processing Log, under Linked E-Mails, we see the E-Mail Link in Log Action.   The problem we have is that in our development system when we click on the link, the e-mail is correctly displayed in the Web UI, but in the Production System, the same link launches the SAPGUi and displays the e-mail in the Gui, instead of the Web UI.

We want to approach your experience to know in which part of the SPRO configuration or in which table, the form in which the E-Mail link is to be displayed, is declared?  We know where the e-mial for delivery is defined, as there are various links to show that.  This request is oriented towards the discovering of where the display capabilities of e-mail links are stored or defined.

Thanks in advance for any light shed.

Juan-Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Please implement the latest verison of the following note:

1976362 - ChaRM: Service Request/Task/Email is opened in SAP GUI instead of CRM Web UI

This note will fix your issue. If you still have an issue then please do let me know.

Thanks

Vikram

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks Vikram.

You compensated what the SAP Support Search Engine did not do for us.  I am positive I had searched there as my first step, but because I used the words E-Mail, SAPGui, and WebUI, instead of email (no hyphen), gui (separated from sap), and web ui (two words), we got frustrated as we did not obtain any notes, and eventually decided to consult our colleagues @ scn.

We passed the request to SAP to include those words to retrieve that note, as the words we used are commonly found there.

Thanks again,

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan-Carlos,

Please check in IMG activity" SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities (Optional) ->IT Service Management->Transactions->Define Transaction Types" that the Channel of transaction type 0005 is GUI CRM Web UI: 

Check in IMG Activity "Customer Relationship Management -> Transactions -> Settings for Activities -> Maintain Categories, Goals, and Priorities -> Maintain Categories" that Category 401 is assigned to G E-mail as below:

By the way, you can see the emails also in the Related Transactions, and in the Processing Log as Transaction History instead of Linked E-mail.

Regards,

Raquel

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank Rachel for your quick answer. 3hours 50 minutes is a record

Thanks for being there.

Juan