cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade organisation specific Determination procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GTS Gurus,

I understand that we have only one procedure being activated for each module.

Is it possibile to have Determination procedure depending on the foreign trade organisation? If so, what should we do to achieve it?

Regards,

Arunchandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arunchandran,

Your question is not clear.  What kind of Procedure are you asking about?  And what would you aim to achieve by basing it on the FTO?

Thanks for your clarification.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply.

In SAP SD, We can have pricing procedure for each sales area. In GTS, Let us take an example of Sanctioned Party List (SPL). We can have only one determination procedure active for SPL. Similar to the pricing procedure in SD, Can we have Determination Procedure specific for Foreign Trade organization (FTO)?

If I set it specific to FTO, it will help to connect multiple system to one GTS system.

Regards,

Arunchandran

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arunchandran,

You still don't mention what exactly you are trying to determine.  The only common thing per GTS module is the determination of active Legal Regulations, so I will assume that is your question.

If you are wanting to determine a different set of Legal Regulations per FTO, then I don't think there is any standard way to achieve that.  Instead, I would recommend studying very carefully WHY you need such differences, since most actual requirements (compared with business wishes) are based on regulations imposed by individual or groups of countries.

Sorry that I can't give any more positive answer.  And if I have misunderstood your question, please explain further.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

You have understood my question correctly. This is not a business requirement. I am doing it as a case study.

I do agree with you that there is no standard way to achieve this. To achieve FTO specific Determination procedure, What are the recommended exits?

Regards,

Arunchandran

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arunchandran,

User-exits - or BAdIs, as we have in GTS - are "standard" in my mind, and (as I said above) I don't think there is any standard way to satisfy your "case study".  So no recommendations from me, but other contributors might have more to say.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Dave for quick responses.

Let me wait for other GTS contributors view.

Regards,

Arunchandran