cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI5 has 2 line items whereas PR has only 1 line item..

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here i have an issue where CJI5 has 2 line items whereas PR has only 1 line item..

And user deleted the 1 line item in PR and same is showing 0 value in EBAN table too i.e correct.

But when i check in CJI5 report i see the 2 line items and for second line item it shows some value and same is available in COOI table too.

I tried running correction programs RKANBU01, RKACOR04 & RKACOR10 (CJEN & CJBN too), but coudnt fix the issue.

Can anyone of you please throw some light on cause and fixation of this trouble.

Thanks in advance,

Vindhesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all i would say you guys are doing a great job..

And i am back with the answer, SAP NOTE 334851 solved my problem.

Thanks,

Vindhesh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

Good to hear..

Cheers.

Regards

Saurabh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vindhesh,

Just one more thing to add here... When you have run correction RKACOR04, please confirm if you have ran it in update mode? IF not, please try doing that once....

You can also refer to SAP note 21649.

21649 - Comparison Totals records <-> Line items in CO

Regards

Tushar

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tushar & Channa!!

I tried everything, but situation is same..

Now i am waiting for SAP reply..

Vindhesh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We all are waiting for it Vindesh..

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Here we did something intresting, i know its not an appropriate solution but we created manualy missing PR line items and set as deletion indicator on it and problem is solved.

But still i am looking for SAP reply on this as i have provide SAP a case in sandbox.

Vindhesh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

Even after that you can view that old PR line item with some + ve value in EBAN table and in CJI5 both,right? If yes, then also condition remains the same.

Moreover,be assured that no one has touched the SAP std. table entries ..

Regards

Saurabh

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

This seems to be a bug in commitments, check whether this note is useful... lets see whether this resolves your issue.

100409 - Commitment without purchase order or purchase requisition

Since this is a bug, you can raise to SAP to fix it.

Regards

Terence

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

Can you please share screen shot of  1)PR line item for its valuation tab And 2) CJI5 view for that line item.

Meanwhile, can you please check that no any PO is created for that line item (because sometimes even though PO is created,PR can be deleted if proper MM validation is not in place). Also, in 'Quantities' tab of PR line item,mark it as closed and check again.

Regards

Saurabh

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please see the attached screens.

PR have not been converted to any PO yet.

Thanks,

Vindhesh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check few things:

1.Can you please change the layout(select a different layout) and check the report again.

2. Go to S_ALR_87013558 report and check the commitment value for this WBS (navigate it through GoTo->Line Items),check if it commitment is added of this PR in this S_ALR.. report.

Please check and confirm.

Just to ask, what is the cost element type for the G/L used in this PR line item?

Regards

Saurabh

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked with different lay out, but the same values are present.

And S_ALR_87013558 report also says the same value inside.

This is kind of balance sheet (cost element with cateogriy 90).

Thanks,

Vindhesh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check with ABAPer whether there is any enhancement or any variation with standard on PR valuation.Are you using outdated GUI version?

I cant think of any other possibility Vindhesh, You may raise an OSS to SAP on it or wait for coments from other experts.

Regards

Saurabh

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for you help Saurabh!!

I already raised OSS, soon i will update the solution provided by SAP.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run the program "RKANBU01" using both Account assignment option and Direct option. I have sorted out this kind of issue previously.

Regds,

Channa