cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to capture screenshot of Agentry Client v 7.0.1.207

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you have logged a user in the Agentry Client application, it is no more possible to capture screenshots of the Agentry client application.

I got an error "Unable to capture screenshot. USB storage may be in use"

However you can take screenshots of other application (Gmail for example) or you can take screenshot of the Agentry client logging page.

This is occurring with Agentry client v 7.0.1.207.  It was working before with v6.0.14

Is there a possibility to remove this security feature?

regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dider,

Is it possible that your Agentry application has encryption turned on?  You can not take screen shots if this is the case.  Check the application security tab in the Eclipse Editor.  The products ship with encryption turned on.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the Encrypted DB checked, it is not possible to take screenshots.  There is an option in the newest versions of Agentry 6.0 (would need to wait until it is rolled up to SMP) that next to the Encrypted DB option, you can check an option to enable screen share again.  I know this was put into around 6.0.42 or 6.0.44.  Don't know if or when it will get to SMP.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have turned off the Database encryption in Application Security tab in the eclipse editor.

I can now capture screenshots or share my mobile android screen.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information Stephen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem is occurring with Android client on Android 4.0.4 and 4.1.2

There is no problem to capture screenshots with Agentry Client v7.0.3.511 on iPhone 7.1