cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results entry display, functions.

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My user is recording in-process testing results and wants to record all the results until the required spec is achieved.

As illustrated on the attached, I’ve set this up for them using the SP04 function, however although they are happy, they want the actual final result to appear (as highlighted), i.e. 1.5, instead of the mean value i.e. 1.75.  How can this be done?

In the first instance we’d be looking for a simple solution (tick box, master data, use of attribute for example) rather than a more complex route
such as sample points.

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, the value that reflects against phi symbol is mean of all the readings that you have put in. This is something SAP's standard and should not be altered.

What I have understood is, referring to your example, only last reading (i.e.1.50) is valid and you do not consider first 2 readings (2.00, 1.75) for some purpose. There is way, if so!

In QA32 result recording screen refer attribute column. Select invalid from the drop down menu against first 2 readings. The readings marked as invalid attribute are not considered for mean value calculation. Hence last reading would be mean value for you in this case.

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation, these flags do seem to help.  Just a clarification following on from this. 

You mention in your reply “[mean] should not be altered.” for my understanding, can this be done in standard customizing, and if so where would I find it?

Many thanks and Best Regards

Answers (0)