cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding of Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There is one issue related to availability check.

The issue is user creates an order on 20-5-2014 and system was not confirmed the quantity while creating the sale order I.E 20-05-2014 At 6:45 Am. And system performs the rescheduled job at 20:30 PM and confirms the quantity. the thing is one inbound delivery was happened on 05/20/2014 12:40:52.

We analyse the issue and tell the user to same and user saying the even thought we have stock at the time of  20-5-2014 At 6:45 Am, and why system was not confirmed the quantity.

I checked in MB5B and uploading the screen shot.

Please suggest me what is the solution for this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

As per your suggestion I checked in MD04 and CO09  and here we will get only latest sales orders requirements only. i m unable to find the sales requirement on that particular date I.E 20-5-1024.

I check in the sale orders on 20-5-2014, totally we have 26 sales orders on that date for X-material. Out of 26 SO's 10 sales orders was confirmed. 11 to 14 sales orders was not confirmed, and 15, 16, 17,18, was confirmed and remaining 19 to 26 orders was not confirmed.

Ex:  1 to 10 confirmed(having stock)

11 to 14 was not confirmed(No stock)

15 to 19 was confirmed(We guess no stock but system was confirmed the quantity)

19 to 26 was not confirmed.(Later we have one Inbound delivery happened so system was                                                                  confirmed the quantity for 11,12,13, 14, and 19 to 26.)

My question is how system confirms the quantity for 15, 16, 17, 18, orders. What i guess is on that orders creation time some previous open orders was cancelled or assigned reason for rejection.

How i can find out which open orders was cancelled or assigned reason for rejection.

Kindly provide the solution on this.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd be almost 100% certain that the user is incorrect when they say there was available stock at 645am. Presumably, they do not understand how to read available stock from CO09. For example, they could be looking at an incorrect checking rule. Or ATP might have been executed at multiple levels and the user only looked at plant level (See SAP note 1513607, cause 4)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

please check in CO09--ON THE TOP MRP Elimant stock is there please check it

And check Factory calendar is maintained to your plant ?

And please check any Unrestricted stock is there ?  MARD Table use