cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Configuration Object (ICO) configured to run on different adapter engines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to configure a simple file transfer scenario(no use of operation mapping) using ICO. The scenario has sender SFTP channel that needs to be configured on decentralized adapter engine and the receiver File channel has to be configured on central adapter engine. Now ICO has the limitation that both the channels need to be on one adapter engine.

I found the solution to this problem in SAP Note 1977420 that talks about the following work around:

The workaround is to create two ICOs:
1.runnning on the central adapter engine with a SOAP (XI protocol) receiver pointing to the decentral adapter engine,
2.running on the de-central adapter engine with a SOAP (XI protocol) sender and the final receiver.

I tried recreating the scenario and am getting the following error:

SOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = GENERAL ErrorCategory = XIAdapterFramework Parameter1 = Parameter2 = Parameter3 = Parameter4 = Additional text = com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldnt retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = GENERAL ErrorCategory = XIAdapterFramework Parameter1 = Parameter2 = Parameter3 = Parameter4 = Additional text = com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldnt retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

Any help or expertise in this scenario would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Have you fixed this issue and were you able to deploy this solution?

BR Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mark,

The file transfer worked with normal SOAP Protocol but did not work for SOAP XI Protocol. We are following up with SAP and have raised a S-note for the issue.

Thanks,

Swati

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Thanks for the response. I see. May I know how the receiver SOAP XI protocol is configured? Which addressing type was used as well as the target URL.

Thanks again in advance.

BR Mark