cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination during support pack for BI Content 7.03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am applying the support package 5 for the BI Content addon 7.03. It terminated at XPRA_EXECUTION phase, giving a tp error return code 12.

Please see the logs below:

Start of the after-import method RS_DTRF_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) DTRF (Delivery Mode)

Error during import; use "/$SYNC" to reset buffer

Error RSDODSO 162 during after import handling of objects with type(s) DTRF

Start of the after-import method RS_DELM_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) DELM (Delivery Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_DXLW_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) DXLW (Delivery Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_DQVI_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) DQVI (Delivery Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_DTMP_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) DTMP (Delivery Mode)

Start of the after-import method RS_DMPR_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) DMPR (Delivery Mode)

Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT_D for DSPC L

The errors affect the following components:

BW-WHM (Warehouse Management)

Post-import method RS_RRCD_AFTER_IMPORT started for RRCD L, date and time: 20070329162020

Post-import method RS_RRQD_AFTER_IMPORT started for RRQD L, date and time: 20070329162020

Post-import method RS_SHIP_AFTER_IMPORT started for SHIP L, date and time: 20070329162020

Post-import method RS_SHMP_AFTER_IMPORT started for SHMP L, date and time: 20070329162020

Post-import method PRGN_AFTER_IMP_ACTGROUP_ACGR started for ACGR L, date and time: 20070329162020

Post-import methods of change/transport request SAPKIBIIP5 completed

Start of subsequent processing ... 20070329161951

End of subsequent processing... 20070329162021

Execute reports for change/transport request: SAPKIBIIP5

Reports for change/transport request SAPKIBIIP5 have been executed

Start of................ 20070329162021

End of.................. 20070329162021

Execution of programs after import (XPRA)

End date and time : 20070329162021

Ended with return code: ===> 12 <===

Thanks,

Sailesh K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered this error during my BI installation and just did what our guru's said and it works!!! Thanks for the suggestion guys!

regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sailesh K

Have you resolved the problem yet? I have been encountered the same error when applying support pack for BI Content 7.03. If you get it thru, pls give me some idea. Thanks!

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem. As Sunil said:

Type /$SYNC on command filed (in any SAP transaction). It works fine.

Thanks Sunil.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please try to reset the buffer using "/$SYNC" and retry importing support pack.

Regards,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you tell how to reset the buffer using /$SYNC. We are using HP-UX with oracle.

Could you explain in steps.

Thanks in advance,

Sailesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R/3 from command line you can do this.

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i run, its telling sh: SYNC: Parameter not set.

Could you advice.

Thanks in advance,

Sailesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh, no,

first login to R/3, after that you have to execute the command /$SYNC from command box.

Cheers,

-Sunil