cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales using Sales Scheduling agreement.

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario where we are creating a scheduling agreement type LP for a main material and its returnable packaging.

We are using item category group as BANS and LEIH respectively. We are able to create the agreement, trigger a Purchase requisition from the main material and also a outbound delivery.

We are facing issue when we are trying to create billing document.

Has anybody worked on such scenario and suggest us as to why this issue?

Also we want to create a commercial invoice before final billing document. Plz suggest the process of commercial invoicing in SAP and the output type to be used for the same.

Rgs,

AJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atual,

You have stated " you are facing issue in billing" however, you have not mentioned what is the issue!!!

Secondly, I did not understand

" Also we want to create a commercial invoice before final billing document. Plz suggest the process of commercial invoicing in SAP and the output type to be used for the same.

What do you mean by commercial invoice and Final Billing document? for me it looks the same. SAP standard provided output normally does not serve the customer requirment. Hence it will be always custom developed. Standard output type is RD00, you can copy and define your own output type. Attach the custom developed program and layout as applicable.

Regads

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please elaborate what exactly the issue is you are facing in billing?

after going thru your scenario, my understanding is

- since the packing material is a returnable one, it should not be included in billing, and when returned, a inbound delivery can be then generated

- due to the nature of third party sales, in standard SAP system, for sales item category settings, it is invoice based order relevant billing, and therefore, make sure there are corresponding purchase invoices generated before going for VF01

- as for the commercial invoice, please have a try with pro forma invoice

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please check this thread, i think it is already mention in this what you are asking.

Regards,

Kundan

atul_joshi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Can you please provide the link