cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create billing document for outbound delivery of sales order down payment request

Former Member
0 Kudos
Dear Gurus,
I'm facing this issue, please help:
Requirement: My client has a scenario as below:
- FI: Create down payment request and clear the accounting document.
- SD: Create sales order based on down payment request so that they can track the relationship between sales order and downpayment request.
- SD: Create outbound delivery for sales order
- SD: Create billing based on the outbound delivery

My solution:
- SD: Create sales order with billing plan.
- SD: Create down payment request followed the billing plan
- FI: Clear the accounting document of the down payment request
- SD: Create outbound delivery for sales order
- SD: Create billing based on the outbound delivery

My problem and Question:

- How to create billing document based on outbound delivery because the item category in the line item of sales order need to set billing relevant as type I (order relevant billing - billling plan)? Therefore, it can be available for closing invoice when the sales order is completed while the outbound delivery is partially posted goods issue.

- If you have other solution, please suggest.

Thanks.

Trang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check whether the two solutions below work:

1. create a contract with milestone billing plan where there are only down payment billings, so that on the basis of the contract you can generate down payment requests and then relevant down payments, release the contract to a sales order which can then be delivered and billed, manually clear the billing document with the down payments

2. from FI module, create down payment requests via t-code F-37 directly, and then down payment posting, generate sales order directly, and then deliver and bill, manually clear the billing document with the down payments