SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Amount in the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run the trasaction for generating the invoices when checking the amount billed I could find a significant difference difference in the amount. On further analysis it was identified that in the table ERDK which is the table for invoices had failed to update the negetive values in the payment form amount. Can anyone let me know hy this is happening and how I can find the root cause for the same?

Thanks.

Anand,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard IS-U invoicing will fill that field for cash payers only (unless also activated for direct debit customers via posting area R401) and the invoice amount plus the sum of subitems to be included on payment form results in debit amount. You can override this behavior (generate payment form for credits too) via FQEVENT R427 (all info valid at least as of EHP5 SP 8).

I'd also try to make sure there is no custom logic relying on payment form being generated for cash payer debits only (in invoice printing, for example), before generating payment form for credits or direct debit customers...

cheers

Jānis

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard IS-U invoicing will fill that field for cash payers only (unless also activated for direct debit customers via posting area R401) and the invoice amount plus the sum of subitems to be included on payment form results in debit amount. You can override this behavior (generate payment form for credits too) via FQEVENT R427 (all info valid at least as of EHP5 SP 8).

I'd also try to make sure there is no custom logic relying on payment form being generated for cash payer debits only (in invoice printing, for example), before generating payment form for credits or direct debit customers...

cheers

Jānis