cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to validate Expiry Stock at Outbound Delivery level instead of checking at Goods Issue?

Former Member

Hello Everyone,

The client wants us to validate Expiry Stock at Outbound Delivery level instead of checking at Goods Issue?

What is the solution for this?

Regards,

Anwar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shelf Life expiration functionality is there and from SD side, you need to add the logic in Function Module EXIT_SAPLVBMD_001 where you can modify the data for calculating and checking the SLED.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi Sir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what about to set some relevant copy requirements at sales item level in copy control?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can this functionality not be handled by using the Batch Determination procedure.

We can use the shelf-life indicator in that and if the Shelf-life is not there, the system will not pick the material.

Please shed some light if there is some issue in using Auto-Batch Determination for this.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't understand your quesry because you have not shared the details. As per my understanding you want to validate stock before creating delivery not at PGI level and for that you can use maerial availibility. This won't allow you to create the delivery if there is not enough stock available to meet the requirement.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam Sir,

I'm sorry for not explaining in detail. Actually, I posted the issue in a hurry. I apologize.

Actually, the client has materials which has expiry date. They use Batch Management. They maintain expiry data (90 Days) in Shelf Life Expiration Date. Their requirement is: User is creating sales order in VA01. Then, he creates Outbound Delivery (OBD), then PGI. They want system not to create OBD, if the material has expired. They want some error message to be thrown whenever user is trying to create OBD for expired stock.

Regards,

Anwar