cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base price need to be zero.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i need to make the base price as 0.

But this base price condition type is mandatory condition type.

I need to make base price as 0 for a particular customer and for one specific material.

Scenario is like this: If i create a SO for this specific customer with specific material then the base price should be 0.(Net value also 0 at this time).

I have tried to find the solution for this,but am not getting any still.

I am just posting this in the forum if somebody has any solution for this..Pls suggest if there is any way for this..

Thanks,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

praburam_suresh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

I hope you can try with VOFM Routine Formula as stated below:

CONDITION VALUE FORMULA 38: EXCLUSION WITH VALUE ZERO

Formula '38' sets the value of the field AUSSCHLUSSWERTNULL to 'X'. This formula was delivered in

order to support condition exclusion where conditions with a value of zero should be considered in the

exclusion. For additional information, refer to Note 39641.

Example:

A company has two condition types in their pricing procedure that represent surcharges. A condition

exclusion group has been defined with these two condition types indicating that the lowest of the two should be applied. In some cases, one of the surcharges may be zero. This could be due to a condition record that is found or a manual entry. In order to have the system consider zero as the lowest surcharge for the customer, condition value formula '38' must be assigned to one of the condition types in the pricing procedure.

Just give a try and let me know.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan kolla

As JP Sir said you can achieve your requirement and as per srinu You can maintain PR00 Price 0 But it will me Manuel while creating sales order

But one thing i want to know why you want to give PR00 Condition type value 0 tell me the business logic

By the by you can Crate New item category TANN OR in VOV7--Item category --100% discount option is there you can use ....This is only my alternative Idea but not your requirement solution.    

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from JP advice you may also consider this.

I assume you wanted to make the net value zero for the particular scenario, if so,

1.Define a new condition type example Zxxx in which you don't need assign any access sequence.

Cond class = A

Cal type = A

Plus/Minus =X

and place this condition type in your pricing procedure and make this condition type manual in pricing procedure.

Example

Step            From   

10 : PR00

20 : Zxxx     10     

and maintain condition records for cond type Zxxx as 100% in VK11.

So enter the Zxxx condition type manually in sales order when it is required so that system makes the net value zero.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

I tried first without access sequence.

But at the time of maintaining condition record,we are getting below error.

"

There are no access sequences for condition type ZZ00".

Thanks,

Pavan.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry in my post i have mistaken by mentioning the condition records for ZXXX condition type.( by over look i had mentioned in my post).

When there is no access sequence we need not to maintain condition records

you should enter this condition type(zxxx) manually in the sales order as 100, then system make the net value zero.

thanks,

Srinu.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place another condition type (cal type as % and Plus/minus as X - Negative) under your regular pricing condition. The newly placed condition type should have access in access sequence, where you can have combination for material & Customer with value as 100% in VK11.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti Prakash,

I just followed the steps mentioned by you and it is working fine.

Do i need to assign any account key in the pricing procedure??

Also,do we have any option where we can get some pop up stating that pricing is 0 for this bulk customer?? Pls suggest if we have any solution for this..

Thanks,

Pavan.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

assigning G/L account in pricing procedure is not mandatory. If client wants to have a record of the amount, then you can assign a G/L account for this offsetting condition type (new).

You can use Text determination to have popups in the sales order for specific customer(s).

First you have to maintain the text in those sales orders, in a text ID.

Note: Is it for a group of customers OR is it for some customers and material combination?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

This requirement is only for one customer and one material.

Thanks,

Pavan.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan kolla

This requirement is only for one customer and one material

If it is only for one customer and one ,material  why you want touch Master data settings

change item cat by using VOV4 Additional Manuel item cat and Higher level item cat ..and give price 0 by using Higher level item cat  in sales order   

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

Your suggestion is to change the item category in the sales order.

How - manually by user? or...? during order creation (VA01)

TW

added: slight change in structure of sentence, for better clarity

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

The net value is showing as 0 but in the incompletion log,i am getting incompletion data as "Net value".

How to get rid of this incompletion data.I think i cannot deliver the goods if we have any incompletion log??

Please advise..

Thanks,

Pavan.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

If you do not want incompletion log to identify that Net value = 0, you have to remove this entry from the log. This will require changes in configuration.

Note: When you do this change, the incompletion log assigned to all the sales document types will reflect this behavior, i.e. NETWR = 0, orders are permitted.

Check with the business and do the analysis.

TW

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

can you elaborate your business requirement with an example.

Regards,