Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change - BP - MDG-6.1 - The change request is not assigned to you

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am using standard mass change create request type for BP. I have assigned my user id for all the steps (workflow-other workflow). Created mass change CR but when I try to change the data, I get a message - No Change request is assigned to you.

I checked the workflow log but no work-item exists.

Something I am missing ? Or do I need to follow a different process for mass change?

CR type - BPMP1

Workflow - WS60800095

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

BP uses BRF+m Work flw template i,e WS60800095 for BPMP1.

So need to degine agent here

To assign processors to workflow step numbers run the following activity in Customizing for Master Data Governance > Master Data Governance for Supplier >Workflow>Assign Processor to Workflow Step Number in BRFplus for Supplier  ( It is GET_Agent table)

If nothing available in BRF+ t code then do as per below

To copy the content of the decision table GET_AGENT, do the following:

Prerequisite: In transaction BRF+ under Personalize the User Mode Expert is selected.

1. Run transaction BRF+ in the source client ( Client 000) and search for Name MDG_BS_ECC_SUPPLIER_WF_CUSTM.
  2. In the search result list expand > MDG_BS_ECC_SUPPLIER_WF_CUSTM?Expression >Decision Table>GET_AGENT > and open GET_AGENT with a double click.
  3. Choose > Additional Actions =>Export to Excel> to download the data.
  4. In your target client repeat the steps 1 and 2 to open the decision table GET_AGENT.
  5. Choose > Additional Actions >Import from Excel> to upload the data.

Maintain your entries in Get_agent Table

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks you Sanjay. Let me try out and will get back to you.

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

when ever you are creating the Mass change you have to create the empty CR first and the go to create the mass change ,it will shown a pop up menu and the CR you created.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right....Thanks.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I was also trying the same in Development MDG system for Customer, and was able to solve by using the activity in Customizing for Master Data Governance > Master Data Governance for Customer >Workflow>Assign Processor to Workflow Step Number in BRFplus for Customer

For MDG Customer this get_agent table was not available in the client, therefore I imported it from client 000. Thereafter it worked as expected.

Now when the same changes are moved in Quality MDG system, then workflow item is not getting created. When I checked workflow workitem log I saw an error " Work item 000000660708: Object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE cannot be executed"

See the screenshot below and please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Verma

shaila_kasha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I encountered a similar issue.

I have a custom CR for Mass processing of materials.

i.e. ZMAT0A.

I submitted the Mass change request, and when the appover was logged in to approve the CR, it showed a message that ' you are currently not the processor of the change request'

Workflow is WS608000086

Thank you very much in advance.

Shaila.