cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for pending delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have requirement,  SAP report for pending delivery - to help customer reconcile on what is pending for deliveries.

I have used standard Tcode VL06 and VL06O but seeing all deliveries.

Kindly let me know how to configure a report or t code so that  I should be able to see only pending delivery based on sales order.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KOTLI,

For Creating pending DO based on the Sales order , please go for Z Development based on you input .

Create Z Tcode -ZPendingDo , give input type according to your requirement and also give logic based on the input to fetch the data from the standard table like , lips & likp for delivery and vbrk & vbrp for sales order details .configure which field you want see in your report . please prepare logics according to your requirement and discuss with ABAPER for development .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks a lot every one.

Venu, I have also checked your suggested solution,Thanks.

Reddy, thanks and checking your suggestion also with ABAPER.

Let me provide more details on requirement.

Here dispatcher needs to know how many deliveries are pending for today based on sales order he has received.

Or how many deliveries are pending to dispatch today. He has to reconcile the due delivery requirements for every day.

Regards,

Kotli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DSP

If I understood your requirement correctly, you are sending the sales orders to the dispatcher, based on those sales orders dispatcher has to create the deliveries only for those items which are going to be shipped today (i.e. GI to be posted today) so that he can optimized the transporation etc.

For this requirement I think you can use VL04 transaction code and give input as shown in below screen shot. The inportant thing to note here is that, system selects only those line items from a sales order which has a GI date less than or equal to the date given in below screen.

i.e. if your sales order has a 2 line items

Line item 1 has GI date = 19.08.2014

Line item 2 has GI date = 22.08.2014

then as per below input  i.e. GI date = 22.08.014 system will create a delivery for both the line items

If you give GI date = 19.08.2014 in below selection screen then system will create a delivery only for line item 1.  Please try and let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot.

Here dispatcher needs to know how many deliveries are pending for today based on sales order he has received.

We have select “immediate delivery” in document type (VOV8).

Suppose he has got 100 sales order today and dispatched 30 end of the day. Now he will run a report to check how orders are still pending to dispatch.

Regards,

Kotli

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DSP Kotla

Suppose he has got 100 sales order today and dispatched 30 end of the day. Now he will run a report to check how orders are still pending to dispatch.

I Am bit confused this is possible in VL06 Itself , have you tried with status C

Dear CB Reddy

please correct me if i miss understood Query because you said create Z Code

i dont why we have to create , it is possible in sap standard 

correct me if i misunderstood please

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks Venu.

I am also trying to get report but in VL06, if delivery doc has created then we can see the report.

In my scenario delivery has not yet created and we have sales order which are pending for for delivery.Kindly correct me if I am doing any wrong.

Regards,

Kotli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure?? In your previous post you said that deliveries are created automatically as soon as sales order is created. And now you are saying delivery has not been created. Are you talking 2 scenarios here?

for your second scenario where delivery is yet to be created, you can use VL04 : Delivery due list as explained earlier..

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DSP,

As per your requirement, you have got Sales order document as input and find out the sales order due for shipment on a particular date.

In that case ,can you please check the SAP standard report VL10A as suggested by Venu, (Activities due for shipping).

In the input selection you can provide the delivery creation date as today's date (or as per your requirement)  and you have many selection criteria.

I hope that report will meet your requirement.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Thanks a lot.

Suppose I have created 100 sales order and   delivery created for 30 sales order.

Next I want to list out all the sales order which are Pending for delivery so that I know how many are pending for delivery.

In Vl06, I will get option to create delivery. I don’t want this list. I want list orders which are due for delivery.

Regards,

Kotli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DSP

In this case if you want to see only those sales order for which delivery is not created then you need to go for a Z development to fetch the data from table VBAK + VBAP to select those line items which are relevant for delivery and then filtering those items which are already delivered. Use table VBUK and VBUP for checking the delivery status.

Another thing you can do it to check if a SAP Query is possible for this requirement. Check if all these 4 tables can be joined in a such way to give the required result. I am not an SAP Query expert hence cant help more on this.

All the best.

- Sandip Chavan

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DSP Kotli

we can find not created deliveries also in VL06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per your suggestions,I am talking to Technical team for customization.

Thank a lot all of you, for wonderful help and suggestion.

Regards,

Kotli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great...u can rewards the point if any of input found usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Not sure, how to reward?? Sorry,Pls guide on this also.

Regards,

Kotli

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip

Great...u can rewards the point if any of input found usefull

As per rules you should not ask points ....

Dear DSP Kotli

Not sure, how to reward?? Sorry,Pls guide on this also.

Presently you cant give any reward for this thread as already it is locked for points

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Before asking basic question please check in Google

Check this

check in vl04

VL10A Also  But For pending PGI VL06G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DSP

Your above query is not complete, what do you mean by `Pending delivery`?

i.e. a deliery can be pending for Loading, or for Picking and Packing or for GI or for Shipment Creation etc. Report  VL06O is the ideal one to use for each of them if you give your input correctly.

If you can explain what exactly is your requirement then I will be able to help you better