cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see the sales area in XD01( in all sales area) even OVXG has defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XD01 while creating cusotmer master in all sales area system is not showing  7800-90-01( sales area)even though it is defined in OVXG.

This is the  reason why may be am not able to create customer in 7800-90-01sales area.

here is the screen shot.

And OVXG. I think what ever OVXG it should be shown in customer master XD01 in all sales area right?

And let me know what more setting could be missing?

and the same above  in Development system it is displying in Xd01 in all sales area hence am able to create customer master in sales area 7800-90-01.

I have compareted all  the required settings in DEV and Quality system ( example VOR1, VOR2 and OVXG etc) all are same in both the system.

Please share your thougts.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any input on this tread?

thanks,

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sury prakash

one more reason is there that please check while marinating all details in XD01  all are maintained properly ? like sales org/div/distribution  please check properly

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

My understanding is that you have no problem in creating in customer master whereas there is an issue of sales area in Quality system. As mentioned by you you have compared all the configuration setting in both the client.

Suggest you to please compare at table levels as well like "TVTA  for comon distribution channel and similarly for the common division (which i dont remember now) .I have faced this issue before thats why i am suggesting you to please check.

Thanks,

Umesh    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya

Have u defined a common DC and DIV for this sales org?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sandeep. VOR1 and VOR2 are both defined.