Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

DTP Delta and Full Load...

Dear All,

I'm working with SAP BW 7.3 and I have a standard data flow, starting with DataSource, DSO and InfoCube. My process chain faced an error and for last week or so I could not fetch deltas. To remove the error I had deleted all records from InfoCube, since I had all requests available into DSO. Then I manually loaded Full Load from DSO to InfuCube. But next day when my process chain executed it brought all precious and new records again into InfoCube, as the delta was properly fetched into DSO but it did not come into InfoCube, as it was coming before. When I checked Active and Change Log tables of DSO these two had same number of records.

1. What could be the reason that delta DTP between DSO and InfoCube is not fetching only delta records, it was fetching deltas records before full load?

2. Have I made a mistake or missed any setting in DTP while executing full Load DTP between DSO and InfoCube?

3. What are these options for in Extraction Tab of DTP and when we use following options and why:

i.   Active Table (with Archive)

ii.  Acitve Table (Without)

iii. Archive (Full Extraction only)

iv. Change Log

I will appreciate your reply.

Many thanks!

Tariq Ashraf

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question