Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP5 query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have applied for experience based certification on C_TSCM62_64 and C_TSC62_65

my queries are

1 - I want to apply for certification on SAP SD module at associate level, I believe I need to apply for 2 courses ie C_TSCM62_64 and C_TSC62_65?

please correct me if am not.

2- After applying for above 2 courses I got a reply from SAP admin to update my project experience on EHP5..

What exact information they are expecting me to reply?

Thank you for you replies in advance..

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would personally go for C_TSCM62_64, which has 54% pass marks, whereas C_TSCM62_65 is having 59% pass marks.

It does not really matter what Ehp you are appearing, the important thing is you must pass. So go for 64 instead of 65.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your quick reply...

If I understood this correctly,

C_TSCM62_64   =Ehp4

C_TSCM62_65  =Ehp5

please confirm?

Abhishek

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Ravi!! your reply helped me decide which one to go ahead with...

I opted for C_TSCM62_64 and my profile got approved

you mentioned that pass % is 54, is it same in India?

Question on my mind because I have searched the forum and I got many conflicting answers some saying 70% 64% ... etc?? please clarify?

where will I get the syllabus? including tips on getting good percentage pleassse

too many Qs at a time i guess sorry - but this is just out of curiosity -  why do we have option of taking either C_TSCM62_64 or C_TSCM62_65 whats the difference?

Thanks again

Abhishek

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please refer the following link for your syllabus and pass percentage. This is a global certification, it would be the same everywhere. However, I have searched based on India.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tscm62_64-sap-certified-application-associate---order-...

The following would handy for your certification.

I would not personally see any difference between the two as far as examination is concerned. (4 instead of 5 or 5 instead of 4, that's it)

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi