cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Afaria7SP4Fx12 - Self Service Portal Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently update the afaria patches from Afaria7SP4 to Afaria7SP4Fx12, I able to enroll via the enrollment code using the Custom Afaria Client. But I created a new SSP and error occurs. the following error display on the Afaria portal Server Log:

API0000: Unexpected Error: SSP0005 Details: Policy.EnrollmentCodeGetPendingEnrollmentStatus: WIN-8BAKTICI9C7\Administrator. Invalid column name 'RegisteredUserName'.,  Exception: Invalid column name 'RegisteredUserName'.

Previously the SSP was working fine in Afaria7SP4 but the SSP is not working after I patch to Afaria7SP4Fx12.

Please help.

Thank you.

Regards

Choong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nick_mackerness
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Choong

Can you please check that you have installed all components for Hot Fix 12, including the API Server which is located in the setup folder 'AfariaServiceHost'?

In your registry, when installed, for the Service Host you should see an entry in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Afaria\Afaria\Patch with a Key Name: 7SP4AfariaFx12_AfariaAPI

Regards

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your valuable reply. My problem solve after install the 'AfariaServiceHost' as per your suggestion.

Thousand thanks for your help.

Regards

Choong

Answers (0)