cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peru Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for help with the printing program to print the output to the pre-printed forms legally required in Peru. These are pre-printed forms which are  continuous fed dot-matrix forms.

I was hoping to not reinvent the wheel and hoping that someone who is already using SAP in Peru is willing to share their knowledge on the logic of the print program.

My other hope was that there may have been an interface that was already set up for the output so all we had to do was provide the data. I have been unable to find anything in my research.

Please let us know if you can share the knowledge.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Yes, there is an interface, use the IDCP transaction.

This could help you: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/LOCLA/IDCP+in+Peru and this one help on the config: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0a76663-e19a-2c10-809e-81960e2a1...

Hope this helps!

Saludos!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you for your answer but I was aware of these links and the set up is complete. I am looking more for the program on the printing (Transaction: NACE). As you know we need to create an output to print to pre- printed forms. I was hoping that rather than starting from scratch and having to get all the alignments etc done someone would be willing to share their experience of developing this output

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You could use the standard program (I always try to use), but of course you need to create a new form/smartform from scratch (really copying the standard also) this demand more development time, until you align all the form.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again, I was trying to avoid the start from scratch. We use either abode or Smartforms and was hoping someone was willing to share their program to avoid all the research of the what, how and where.