cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem , during creation of routing ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

actually , when I'm creating routing - faced a problem - that , message display " this sampling procedure only suitable with SPC characteristic"  

Message no. QD247 ....

I guess , may be while creating sampling procedure for routing , and then assignment with control chart , where the problem has been rooted .

Actually , I don't know what type control chat should be assigned with std. sampling procedure for routing for WM - PP interface .

why this problem is getting displayed and how could it be solved ?

thanks in advance

regards

arghya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Control chart having there own individual significance. IF you want to know more about control charts then goto Quality management in SPRO and open Contorl chart nodes in Basic data---> Sample, spc---> SPC node and read the impact of each and every control charts via stdn SAP help.

Using or not using depends upon the control indicators, Assignment of correct control charts in Sampling procedure and setting correct SPC criteria in Quality inspection plan against MIC's.

Mark all those things correctly and use it and if you dnt want to use then control it via control indicator and assign simple sampling procedure in MIC in inspection plan.

Regards

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arghya,

From the screen shot 1 it seems that the Sampling procedure which you are assigning to MIC in routing is created with SPC criterion. But the MIC to which you are trying to assign does not have SPC characteristic tick active in its control indicator.

First you need to decide whether you really want to carry out SPC study for this MIC or not.

1. If Yes - Then in control indicators of this MIC tick on SPC characteristic and in sampling procedure use SPC as criterion under valuation mode drop down. You may choose suitable Xbar chart for this with due discussion with business users; what type of chart they want.
  2. If Not - Then simply do not tick SPC characteristic check-box in control indicators and create sampling procedure as you have shown in 2nd screen shot except control chart.

Anand