Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG CR not opening in Change

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having issue in openiing up a MDE CR# in CHANGE (MAT2) once it's submitted as requestor to change a material.

I have created 5 WF steps Requestor, MDE1, MDE2, MDE3, MDS.

I have logged in as requestor in Change (MAT2 and selected a material  ZFIN type to be changed) and able to submit the CR. Now CR comes to MDE1 and I logged in as MDE1, I can see that CR in Change Request Inbox and tried opening it and it's UNABLE to open and just blank screen comes up.

Later when I user different material type say Indirect material Type ZCAP/ZMRO, submitted through Requestor and ABLE to open this CR in MDE1.

Here the only difference is material type.. Direct material like ZFIN doesn't work and Indirect material type ZMARO works while opening that CR from NWBC.

I checked all UI configuration, Step tables, BRF etc and do not find any wrong configuration. I am wondering what could be the issue..

Is this something error if any of you encountered? or any idea how this needs to be solved.

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know if material type authorization is used? Maybe the user is not authorized for the first material type.

Another thought could be that the first time the system was generating the application so it took a long time. Try again and see if you get the same blank screen.

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdulla,

Wwe have checked all authorizations for different users and material types and found that there is no issue with the security as we are able to use ZFIN Material in ZMAT02 (CHANGE)  as a requestor and submit it. that means I have a authorization. Is there anything else you are referring here?

I also rebuilt whole package and tried the above steps, It gives same blank screen.

With Material type like ZMRO/ZCAP, I am able to submit as a requestor and can able to open up the CR as MDE Step...That's strange and wondering why it doesn't work for ZFIN etc.

It looks like some problems with the direct material like ZFIN/ZFAN etc.. is there anything that affects direct material types  like this not to open up through NWBC.

any functional side we can look at it. ?

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my friend,

Do you have a special link or are you using the same link for all material types? You first mentioned CR type MAT2 and then you said you are using ZMAT02. Which one are you using?

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdulla for suggestions.

I meant ZMAT02 connected to process MAT2.. I used the term to indicate like that..

Anyway we found there is a problem with UI Config ID which we are passing to MDE Step ( found during debugging FPM Component FPM_ADAPTABLE_OVP).  We created a fresh UI config and it started working.

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Any adaptation for ZFIN? Any Derivation? Can you reconfirm the IMG node for Configure Change Request steps ?