cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class "/SCMTMS/CL_TS_PLANNING" Not Found in TM 9.0/9.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a TM enhancement that will call the SMC3's RateWare XL web service to fetch freight rates. It seems the RateWare-related components are bundled with TM. The installed service proxy is "/SCMTMS/CO_RATE_WARE_XLPORT_TY" class.  In the Process Controller ( SPRO -> TM -> SCM Basis -> Process Controller ), there are two strategies that are already defined for RateWare (TCM_SMC3 and TCM_SMC3_C).  Four methods of the "Basic Method" type are assigned to these two strategies.  The names of the methods are: TCM_SMC3, TCM_SMC3_C, TCM_SM_POS, TCM_SM_PRE.

These four methods are implemented by a class called "/SCMTMS/CL_TS_PLANNING".  But in SE24, this class is not found. I checked both TM 9.0 and 9.1. On both systems, this class is absent.

Is this normal?  If not, do we have to install additional component to make this class available?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B. Jin,

Were you able to get resolution to your issue?  I see that this questions is marked, "Not answered".  Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B.

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  Seehttp://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why  

Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Best regards

Eduardo Chagas

Dragoș
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The class does not exist in any TM release greater then 8.0. The customizing records might be some zombies from the 6.0/7.0 releases.

I advice you to raise an OSS ticket to SAP for component TM-CF-CC to clean up the delivery customizing.

Regards,

Dragos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello B.Lin,

Maybe you already know but there´s a cookbook for SMC3 integration with TM in SAP Note 1636870.

Best Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I read that cookbook and followed the steps.  But the issue is that particular class in the Process Controller which is responsible for SMC3 RateWare does not exist in our system.  The cookbook only briefly mentions the process controller but does not give any further details.

Thanks! 

B. Jin