SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction INVMON - Process Bill Entry - Error message EDEREG_INV590

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm trying to configure a supply scenario on the Supplier side, the objective is to updload grid usage bills and process them to create an agregated invoice on the grid contract account and also inculde this grid usage bills in the next periodic invoice of the customer, the first question is already if this is posssible, can we add the grid usage bill in the next periodic invoice of the costumer without recalculating it in our tarifs and just by taking the amount we received from the GRID?

When trying to process the document I'm receiving error message EDEREG_INV590:

No contract or service in invoice period 01.01.2014 - 21.08.2014 for sender N_IMEA

Where or how should I create the contract or the service that is missing, in the service provider I've already added the agreements for service provider agreement types INVINBOUND and REMOUTBUND, with from date 01.01.2000, the bill I'm trying to process has date 21.08.2014. And added all possible parameters for these two service provider agreement types.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Adriano da Silva.

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,
the bill is related to a point of delivery (POD). You should check, whether for this POD a supply scenario could be determined (transaction EEDM11).

As well check the long text of message EDEREG_INV590 and SAP Help

Best regards

Harald

0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

thanks for your reply, in the mean time I've managed to put the supply scenario to work, there were no non billable services assigned to the POD and I've managed to assign them using ISU_S_NBSERVICE_CREATE. The supply scenario now works but we came to the conclusion that the IDE billing solution doesn't answers our requirement that is to invoice the grid usage fee that we receive from the GRIG to the end customer, as far as we saw we can only create the integrated invoice in the DGO account with this solution. This amount can be then validated with the amount we calculate using the GRID rate category.

We are now thinking in using installation facts to store this grid usage costs or implement an ISU variant to read the grid costs from tables TINV_INV_DOC and TINV_INV_LINE_B and put them in a price or amount operand that we can bill in our rates.

Have you already implemented such a requirement?

Regards,

Adriano.

0 Kudos

hello Adriano,

maybe I can help.

As I understand you need a solution to take over the positions from the grid usage bill (wihich is from the DSO to you in role supplier) into the bill document (which you create in your role as supplier facing the end customer)

Such a requirement we cover in Germany with a so called SAP Consulting Solution named "eNNE - erweiterte Netznutzungseingangsverabeitung" which means in english language "extended Grid Usage Inbound Processing". This solution is not a SAP Product, it is an engineered service and contains code, which can be implemented into the customers system. The solution is customizable so that it can be tailored for the concrete customer needs (within the borderlines of the sultion ).

If you are interested it would be nice you contact me directly via mailto:gerald.galka@sap.com - unfortunatly I will be on vacation next week, but I will be back at September 8th.

Best Regards

Gerald Galka

Gerald G. - "Der Utilitiesenthusiast" - https://www.linkedin.com/in/der-utilitiesenthusiast/

0 Kudos

Hi Gerald, thanks for your reply.

what you described is exactly what we need, I'm passing the information to my manager and I'll discuss with him if it possible to contact you directly and ask more information about eNNE. Is it possible to arrange a demo on the eNNE or a presentation so we can analyze if the solution really fits our requirements?

Regards,

Adriano.

0 Kudos

Hello Harald,

maybe you mentioned already that I contact the customer directly with the approach to use eNNE for that ...

BR

Gerald

Gerald G. - "Der Utilitiesenthusiast" - https://www.linkedin.com/in/der-utilitiesenthusiast/