cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ear not updated with changes in project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have built and deployed a Web Dynpro project ... no problem .... when I make changes to the project I select "Rebuild Project" from the context menu followed by a deploy, also from the context ment. The problem is that I do not see the changes when I run the project from the Content Administrator (I do a refresh here also). The only way I get apply the new changes is to delete the ear file, close the project in the Netweaver Developer studio, Open the project select a build and then deploy. Can anyone tell me, why the changed I make are not registered, is it the case the ear is not updated on the build or a setting I need to make in the Developer studio to overwrite?. Thanks and appreciated.

Cheers

Damien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bo,

When you create a new project, you need to build or rebuild it, create archive and then choose deploy.

Once the project is deployed once, and when you make changes, then just need to Rebuild it, and in the context-menu of your "application" choose Deploy new archive and Run.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Alka

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use <b>Deploy New Arhive And Run</b> option. This may solve ur problem.

Abhinav Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Before deploying the project do<b> Create Archive</b> step. Otherwise old ear doesn't get updated.

Regards,

Mahesh

• Plz reward points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

close ur nwds, open your nwds work space delete the folder .metdata and restart the nwds . this may solve problem.

regards,

Naga