cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to link the change request and the Object i am creating the change request on

varunkumarkodali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for tables that can relate the Change Request number with the the Object that i have created the change request on, for Example i am trying to create a new cost center in MDG or changing a Old cost center. IS there any table where if i can give the Change request number and get the Cost center for which the change request is created for ?

I tried USMD120C  change request header table and  USMD1213 - Change request characteristic table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

varunkumarkodali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies,

PFB my "My change Requests " Window. when an user wants to see what Cost center the Change request number is created for, he needs to go to that particular Change request and select it then in the Details of Change Request section(Below container),we get the Cost Center details.

This process is very tedious as the user has to go through each and every CR number to know the cost center he is looking for, so the user is asking us to download the data and give them in a Excel the Cost centers and the corresponding Change request number.this is the reason why i am looking for table from where i can download the information and give it to user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use below MDG reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also Take Description from UMSD120C and put  in /1MD/MD______04B which gives you CC no in active/Inactive status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table /1MD/MD______04B is an example of the generated table name I'm talking about. You can't depend on these names being the same. So, in one system a table could /1MD/MD______04B and in another it could be /1MD/MD______04F. So programmatically, you should not look into a specific generated table but instead use the API.

As a user, you can use existing reports to display CR data such as the "Display Change Requests" or "My Change Requests" reports available on different NWBC MDG roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Got it. Thank you!

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun

Best way is to check it through edition monitor. Click on edition monitor - display CR. You get all the details.

You can also view it from search - give cost center, click on it and get the CR number.

Use collective processing -  give the CC number and get the CR number.

One more point why you are interested in CR number? CC number is sufficient right?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might help to explain what you are trying to do.

Data of data model fields is stored in generated tables. You MUST NOT do any select statements from these generated tables as the table names could change from system to system.

To extract CR details, you need to use MDG API's. Please see this document: