cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Installation of Whole set of Fiori with Embedded deployment in Netweaver 7.4 with SPS level 007 (ECC 6.0 with EHP 7 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have upgraded our system to Netweaver 7.4 with SPS 007. We are trying to configure the Fiori setup in one single box only With embedded deployment for Fiori Apps ,Now  in one box we are having the NW gateway foundation server, Business suite system ERP, Centeral UI Component, Approval request app all as below.

ComponentReleaseSP-Level  Support PackageShort Description of Component
SAP_BASIS7407     SAPKB74007SAP Basis Component
SAP_GWFND7407SAPK-74007INSAPGWFNDSAP Gateway Foundation 7.40
SAP_UI7409SAPK-74009INSAPUIUser Interface Technology 7.40
IW_FNDGC1002SAPK-10002INIWFNDGCSAP IW FNDGC 100
IW_GIL1004SAPK-10004INIWGILGeneric Interaction Layer
IW_PGW1005SAPK-10005INIWPGWProcess Gateway
IW_SPI1004SAPK-10004INIWSPIService Provider Infrastructure
IW_CBS2009SAPK-20009INIWCBSSAP IW CBS 200
IW_CNT2009SAPK-20009INIWCNTSAP IW CNT 200
IW_SCS2009SAPK-20009INIWSCSScreen Scraping

We are looking to start the configuration, customization & development once the basis or installation works completed. For this we are going phase by phase to complete this . could you please correct me if I am wrong / missing any thing to start development and customization work .

We had completed installing the below services / packs.

1. SAP back end server in the same box  (SAP_BASIS 740  )

2. Netweaver gateway in the same box  ( SAP_GWFND )

3. Approval process request app in the same box ( IW_PGW 100 )

4. Centeral UI component  in the same box ( SAP_UI )

Now in confusion how to and what to install for the below services ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

1. component specific UI i.e. UI for ERP

2. Fior launch app

3. Any more other service related ? ? ? ?

I have ready help documents to configure the fiori setup i.e. Establishing the connection between back end server and front end server using RFC's even tough ours is only one box with embedded deployment.

But after this customization to start developing the Fiori apps or to develop new apps shall we have to install just JDK, Eclipse, Cofigue UI5 tools for eclipse, install the tomact or any webserver to host those new apps ? or any thing else more required to start working.

I got an idea on architecture and installation things from SCN space only , but I got struck at the above points.

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Fiori apps installation is required.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki ,

Thank you for your kind reply. Even I found one more document technical installation and configuration of fiori apps written by M. Stitselaar from here .

I will try to do that today. If any issues come, I will reply back again.

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi.

Answers (0)