SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message F6177

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i try to use T-Code KB15N, i have this message error :

Commitment item 1000/0000//9600002300 does not exist in FM. I am posting to a balance sheet account (9600002300) that is created in Controlling (CO) as a cost element category 1 but not in FM area.

In fact, i don't want to create fund account corresponding to GL account 9600002300.

Financial Management Area is activated and of course i don't want to change this.

So my question is : when FM is activated is there any possibility not to use FM account just for some GL accounts ?

Thanks for your answers,

Roberto.

PS : i have already used FMDERIVE.

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your description, no only FM is active, but also its integration with CO module, as KB15N creates internal CO documents. So, first of all, check if it is on purpose. If the answer is positive, and FM-CO integration is required in your project, then FMDERIVE is your answer. You should derive a dummy commitment item for relevant accounts: a rule, that you can base on business transaction, for example.

There is no possibility to 'skip' FM assignment: it has to be done for every relevant operation, But, as I said before, it can be defined as 'dummy' one.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Eli for your answer,

i already tried to use a dummy assignment but this one have to exit. There is no possibility to use a blank !

The relation between GL and FM accounts is one to one for GL income account and for balance sheet accounts we use a technical FM account : "CBIL".

So according to you Eli the only solution is to use a technical FM account ?

Thank you

Roberto Clavier

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid, I don't get your problem. Do you need a real assignment in this case or not? If yes, then, indeed, you have to create commitment item. If not - use a dummy one deriving it through FMDERIVE rules. Please, clarify your doubts... And to your question: yes, you cannot use blank FM assignment. Fund centre and Commitment item (at least) should be filled for all FM-relevant transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

i want to use a dummy one but obviously i didn't succeed !

Any idea please ?

regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why didn't you? Put a rule in FMDERIVE, deriving dummy commitment item based on, say, business transaction. In order to see what exactly transaction is set when using KB15N, put a trace in FMDERIVE: you will see in pop-up all relevant source fields' values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

i already tried to put a trace and here are the results :

1/ first i exclude CO account 9600002300 :

2/ trace :

There is no more budget account ===> OK

3/ KB15N :

But :

new error message : FI311 that means budget account is missing

ps : former message was F6177

regards,

Roberto

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I'm afraid, you are misusing FMDERIVE. According to your screenshot, the rule you create does not do anything. What you have to do is to build a rule setting source field as 'business transaction' and target field - 'commitment item'. Now for value 'KAMV' derive a dummy commitment item.

Regards,

Eli