cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove the HU from the Physical inventory document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am not able to remove the HU which is associated with the Physical inventory document, could you please help me to de-assign from Physical inventory document so that the HU can be used for posting .

Regards

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quinten,

I used  HUINV01 to create the count and HUINV03 to count.

when you create a new inventory document using transaction HUINV01,  the handling unit is not pulled because its still attached to the  PI Document #0100001581. I want to Remove the concerned HU from the PI Document #0100001581.

Kindly assit.

Regards

Gopi

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use HUNIV02 enter the Physical inventory document number 0100001581, select the HU and click on "Flag HU for deletion"  it will remove the HU from the inventory document list, save the inventory document and then you are allowed to create the second Inventory document for the same HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I tried in HUINV02 , clicked the Flag HU for deletion, I am getting an error Item has already been counted. Could you please let me know what should be done in this scenario.

regards

Gopi

pablo_marn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

it should be just a warning message, not an error. Check it.

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Once you have counted the HU you will not be able to remove it from the inventory document. You now have two options.

1. Complete the count for the entire inventory docuemnt

2.Remove the HU's that you have not counted yet, and complete your count.

Hope this helps

Regadrs

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Once the counting is done you have to perform the subsequent process "Write off using T-code HUINV05 and then delete the inventory status of HU using T-Code HUINV06) after deleting the status you can create the another physical inventory for the same HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks a lot, your solution worked.

Regards

Gopi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have followed the procedure as mentioned by you , I checked the HU in HUMO history tab, Still i can see the Physical inventory document, can i use the HU now ?, please assist.

Regards

Gopi

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System always store the activity for an HU so that it can display in HUMO when you will see the HU History,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

What function did you use to create the count and what error message are you getting?

Regards