Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAR Report - UAR Request vs UAR UserID

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any table where I can see below details.

1. UAR request number - I can see from GRACREQ table by selecting request type as UAR

My requirement is to see the mapping UAR Request vs USerID for which that UAR request generated.

Is there any table where i can see this or by joining any tables?

I tried with GRACREQ and GRACREQUSER. This is not working as GRACREQUSER table doesn't have UAR request entries.

Am i doing anything wrong? Or is there any table or report to see UAR Request Number vs User data?

Please help.

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I can only tell you where you can find the rejected users.

GRACREVREJUSERUAR Rejected Users
GRACREJREASONUAR Reject Reasons
GRACREJREASONT

UAR Reject Reasons Texte

I will check if I can find the other tables.

Regards,

Alessandro

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

To get those information you need to cross join  GRACREQ & GRACREVITEM.

Regards, Andrzej

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

Thank you so much.

I am able to get the report by joning these tables

Actually my scenario is below:

1. Prepare User - Manager List before executing UAR Load job

2. Then execute UAR report for all those users prepared in step 1

3. Now UAR requests are generated for all the users and admin can see the created requests under request review screen.

4. Now i will check in my SQVI report, UAR request number vs UserID associated with that request number

5. Already the User - Manager list prepared in step 1 will be uploaded into Reviewer - Co-ordinator table as User (Reviewer) and Co-ordinator (Manager).

6. Then during request review I need to map the request numbers to corresponding Reviewer - Coordinator

It looks like below:

UAR Request Number - UAR UserID  - I will have this report created from table join

I need to actually updated the reviewer-coordinator to the request number based on the UAR request - UserID Mapping.

UAR Request Number - Reviewer (User) - Co-ordinator (Manager)

So, i wanted to know is there any table with UAR request number - Reviewer - Co-ordinator mapping maintained ? Or Do we need to build a custom program to update the entries.

All the above steps are planned as the requirement from client is that for UAR workflow 3 stages should be there as shown below.

1. First Stage - User - He reviews his own access (I am making user as Reviewer to achieve this)

2. Second Stage - User's Manager (I am making Coordinator as Manager to achieve this)

3. GRC Admin

So, please suggest if there is a table with UAR request number - Reviewer - Coordinator which i can updated based on UAR Request number - UserID list

Regards,

Sai.

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

both are standard tables

GRACREQOWNER - filter on field USER_TYPE=REV to get request reviewers

GRACREVCORDMAP - mapping of reviewers to coordinators.

Best regards, Andrzej

Answers (0)