cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Numbers and Copying Partner with Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

it pretty obvious how serial numbers are added with deliveries. Everything is ok until I save the delivery, when I get the message "Partner(s) of serial numbers assigned to document xxx of time nnnn are not copied.  It annoying to get the same warning message although the serial number is found in IQ-transactions. 

I found a link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/42/51b3dc4a1211d182b80000e829fbfe/content.htm?framese...

but it didn't help me because it referred to PM and we haven't implemented it. What I should exactly add to the configuration?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please share the message number that you are getting?

I am not serial number expert but I know that serial number can be configured in SD and PM nodes. If you don't have PM module in your project, you can still go to PM node and try to follow the document you shared.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

message number is OG539

The problem is not at giving serial numbers but copying partner data to serial numbers.

The help text direct to customizing "Copy Partner Functions to Master and Movement Data". The table is promising because it includes columns Partner process, Function and Copy Partner. I just cannot find how to insert into this one new partner processes. I can see there now lines for Partner processes PM, S1 and SV. I'd like to add either shipping notification or Delivery note

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check and implement below note.

599591 - Suppress pop-up message OG 539 for unrelated scenarios

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I understand this note refers to older SAP versions, because our ERP version is 6.0

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you may need to raise this to SAP to provide some new note or see if you could ignore this message and run the complete process. If it works fine then just let it be.

Thank$