cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payments with out Billing plans is possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

1. Is it possible Receiving down payments with out Billing plans?

Scenario is customer pays 50% payment firist and remaining amount pays before PGI. so how shall i map? Currently am receiving advance amount by using F-29 t.code.

2. If customer cancels his Sales Order how shalli pay advance amount return.

Thanks In advance

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI rajendra,

it is not possible to use downpayments without billing plan.either u have use milestone or periodic billing depending on business requirement.

if u r recieving advance from customer directly thru FI route ,system would generate accounting doc (parking doc ) as a reference which goes to particular G/l account.

use that doc number as reference and map it to downpayment condition record thru SD route in vk11,so that when ever u create a sales order system generates downpayment document with ref to this cond record.

if customer cancels order ,condition record for advance recived still exists which can be used to next transaction as advance.

but crucial part is once u have done PGI and billing for the advance recieved ,u will have to mark this conditionrecord as deletion or expired.sothat system will not use this or duplicate into other transactions.

this is feesible and achievable.

reward if helps !!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your solution seems to be interesting as I have the same kind of problem. But I think I need more explanation.

You say that using VK11 u create condition record: What kind of condition type should be used.

You say that when u create a Sales order the system will generate a down payment document, what kind of document, what is the link between the condition and the document

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you mentioned that you can use downpayment request for periodic billing. How do you configure this? I need the downpayment request for the advance payment and security deposit that the customer will be giving at the start of the contract. For the following months however, the customer will be billed for same amount every month (periodic billing). Payments are billed in amount and not in percentage.

I am having a hard time because I am unable to change the billing rule of the periodic billing plan. It is set at billing rule 6. System won't allow me to change it to billing rule 4 or 5.

Thanks. Really need the help.

Regards,

marge

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can anybody help me.

I need to configure downpayment for my periodic billing. I am using MV (rental contract) sales order type and FV billing type. How do I configure this?

Thanks.

Marge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra Prasad

Yes it is possible to have downpayments without a billing plan. You need to define your payment terms in SPRO.

I've posted the answer on my blog

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/2007/05/down-payments-with-out-billing-plans-is.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the condition type to be used over here is AZWR and the billing type FAZ. Let me know if this is correct.

Sanjay