cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM - IDM Integration issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on the HCM & IDM Integration and I have done the configurations on HCM & VDS as per the Systems Landscape document.

When I Run the export query from the HCM, The data is not coming to the staging area.

I have turned on the Operational log trace and reran the query and found the following is logged in the logs. But it is not of much help to understand why the roll back is happening.

Could anyone face such kind of error earlier ? Any thoughts on how to proceed further !!

I am on IDM 7.2 SP7

Thanks,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issue solved. I have forgot to check the Automatically create attribute option on the staging Identity store. Once I checked it, VDS is able to write the data to Staging IDS.

~ Krishna

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Cool

Happy weekend.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I also experienced issue while pushing the data from HCM to IdM, but not similar kind of issue. I looked into audit log as well in VDS where i got a clue of the issue and finally i resolved the same.

I suggest you go through the audit log as well once.

Regards,

Dileep Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Thanks for your reply. I have examined the Audit logs too. No useful information to solve this issue. Audit log is clear without any issues.

~ Krishna.

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you using 0105 infotype to determine your mskeyvalue , I guess you are using a logic to create MSKEY based on PERNR. Please check that script in write employee type Task in Staging area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am using PERNR to calculate my MSKEYVALUE. But I believe in the current issue, it is not going to that stage at all.

1. When we run the extract programme from HCM, VDS first writes the data to HCM_Staging_Area identity store to the MX_HCM_EMPLOYEE entry type.

2. When this happens, based on the event tasks defined on MX_HCM_EMPLOYEE type attribute, the job "Write HCM Employee To SAP Master" will be triggered where the MSKEYVALUE is calculated and be written to Master ID store.

In the current scenario,VDS is not writing the data to HCM_Staging_Area at all.

When examined, the logs i got entry rejection as mentioned the screenshot in my initial post.

~ Krishna.