cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice is not getting created in Order related billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to do a Order related billing. After creating the order i am going to VF01 and selecting the billing type i have created and trying to create the invoice. I am getting the error "No billing documents were generated. See log" when i am checking the Log its showing now errors.

In case if my account determination procedure is wrong, system should allow me to create a Sales invoice and accounting document will not be generated. But in this case even the sales invoice is also not getting created.

Please suggest me if there are any configuration changes i need to do to overcome this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There must be something in the log, are you sure you checked it correctly?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the suggestion already given, also ensure that

• the order is not showing in incomplete log
  • the order is not blocked for credit limit

You can also cross check in VF04 whether system is fetching that sale order.  For information, once you execute VF04, by default, system will check only "Delivery related" check box.  You have to manually select "Order related" check box.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Lakshmipathi sir,

I have tried and checked all the options suggested by you and Mr.Karthik. I didnt find any problems and still invoice is not getting created.

You can suggest me to share the screenshot which you are interested. I will share them so that we can analyze more. Give me the T:Codes for me to share the screenshots.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudheer

I Think the issue with in completion log we can save the sales order with out some details but we can create billing

so please check OVA2 Or Check properly in in completion log 

Just do one test Remove In completion assignment IN VOV8 --And try now i think you can create Billing .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Hope you have checked the following to analyze the issue:

1. The Order related billing copy control is in place

2. The default billing type is maintained for the Order type.

3. The Item Category is also relevant for Order billing.

4. There is no billing block in the Order created.

Regards,

Karthik