cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have released the credit block at sales order level manually using VKM1, but this is getting again blocked automatically. When i see in the change log nothing has got changed. I can see changes to the confirmed quantity and in turn the dates realted to this.

How this is getting blocked back again, this is done by a background job.

thanks

Saravanan Chinniah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How this is getting blocked back again, this is done by a background job.

You have asked the question and you have also shared the reason. Did you check this?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see in the change log there is a job which make this status change, but i couldnot track that job in SM37.

Saravanan

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the system does availability check and the  date changes then only the order gets blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva Prasad,

Yes this is happening when the system does the availability check in the background and when the date changes the order gets credit blocked.

Is there a way to overcome this - when my sales order is manually released then after avail check this should not get blocked?.

thanks

Saravanan Chinniah.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only way is to stop the Scheduled jobs running in the background

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

or you can try with

USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will try. Meanwhile in OVA8 i can see under " Released documents are still unchecked" - under this: If i maintain Deviation in % as '0' and Number of days as '45', will this work for me. Means there will not be any check until 45 days.

thanks

Saravanan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If i maintain Deviation in % as '0' and Number of days as '45', will this work for me

I would be happy if you can test this in your system and share the outcome.  Please put some efforts on your own and post here if you are not able to overcome from the issue and dont expect spoon feeding which is not encouraged in SCN.

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check if the Background rescheduling is active in your system.

Based on these Rescheduling the confirmed Qty and Dates will change,obviously the Orders will be credit Blocked even if it is Released previously.

you can check Background jobs in SM37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a rescheduling job available in the background, but when i tried changing the confirmed qty manually in the sales order and while saving the credit block is not active.

When this not happening during manual process how come this will happen in the background?.

Saravanan