cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for Material Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is with regard to the Material Request. I have posted a question in the Forum, got replies but they were not sufficient to solve my problem.

My requirement is as follows:

I need to use BAPI_MATERIAL_GET_DETAIL for displayin

Material Desc, Material Group and Material Type for a given Material (eg 100).

Can someone provide me with a Step by Step document as to how to develop a WebdynPro form to achieve this.

Plz help. I need to develop this form urgently.

Regards

Nikhil Bansal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I have read your other thread too. Whatever code I gave you is working for me I am able to fetch the data too and I am able to see it also in the result view I think it has to do with some kind of configuration in SLD or JCo. kindly check with your basis team if some kind of configuration is missing in your system.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Go through the following tutorial which guides you in developing the Webdynpro Application using RFC.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/42/ef69b6aa5a1bc8e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm">Creating a Web Dynpro Application Accessing ABAP Functions</a>

Follow the same steps and while importing the model import the "BAPI_MATERIAL_GET_DETAIL".

Create 2 views,

1. In the first view put an input field to accept the "Material Number" , a button and on action of button execute the RFC by passing the Material number to an input filed of RFC.

And also fire a plug to the second view.

2. In the second view display the Material Details that you want.

Regards,

Jhansi