cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist Item Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are tring to find out tables which contains the relationship between Checklist Item, Checklist, Phase and Project Definition so that I can output a report of 'checklist items under phases of a project'.  We've checked table DRP_PROJECT, DPR_CHECKLIST_I, CGPL_HIERARCHY and get nothing. Can you tell us which tables we can use here to get the relationship and text of project element?

Regards

Yemi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are on the right track. You will have to use the GUID to find the relationships. The text of project elements are stored in CGPL_TEXT. If you are using BI for your reports you should be able use the standard extractors. See link below.

Attributes for Checklist Item - BI Content for Project Management - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Lashan

I understand the relationship of project elements in table CGPL_HIERARCHY now and find the description of project elements by mapping field GUID in both tables.

Then I want to connect the project/phase/checklist item number with their relationship. But in table DPR_PROJECT or DPR_CHECKLIST_I, the field GUID doesn't match with that in table CGPL_HIERARCHY. Is the field GUID mapping in table DPR* and CGPL*?

Regards

Yemi

Answers (0)