Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.1 - Configtool doesn't open

arthur_fuscella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm facing a problem when calling configtool. The application does not open under the following command line on UNIX:

/usr/sap.../j2ee/configtool> ./configtool.sh

After executed, all necessary jars files are loaded and then a START statement appears, but nothing happens.

Does anybody knows what happens ? I tried the solution provided by Patrick Dixo on , he mentioned to download files to my local machine and do the configuration locally, but it doesn't worked for me.

My intention is to modify the service value com.sap.security.core.ume.service to true in property ume.logon.allow.cert.

Any sugestions ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arthur_fuscella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Solved by using Xmanager and SSH secure shell both applications. The GUI interface cannot be shown without these components.

Regards,

Arthur Fuscella

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure of 7.1 but may be you can check if you have the below option.

Go to useradmin page (http://host:port/useradmin)

-> configuration push button

-> open expert mode push button

Here you should be able to modify the properties.

arthur_fuscella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hareesh

Thanks for the explanation, but the "expert mode" button does not appears to me.

Do you know any authorization-object that allows using this button ? Which SAP PI are you using ?

Arthur Fuscella

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>Do you know any authorization-object that allows using this button ? Which SAP PI are you using ?

I'm on 7.3. If you don't see that option i doubt if that feature is available in 7.1. Sorry.

arthur_fuscella
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, you're right. The button mentioned is a easier way to change services values in 7.3, but it's not enabled on 7.1

I'll ask for basis team to access visual admin and change this parameter manually.

by the way, thanks for the tip.

Regards,

Arthur Fuscella