cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log notification issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once I go to OTHER ACTIONS and click on additional information and request more information to the controller and submit the request I am not getting the log notification to my email.How to get the log notification?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once I click the log review link and login as a controller to approve the log I need to get the Inbox

page as show in the below screen shot. Please help me with the steps to configure the MSMP workflow to get to this inbox.

Usually we get to this inbox by logging into GRC->NWBC->My Home->Work inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed those steps but still showing the same. Any changes which I am missing in the workflow so that the error wont occur?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manik,

The notification is popping up but I get this error after entering the comments in adddtional information.

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the two Notes: 1819485 & 79341 if applicable to your environment. Also assign S_WF_WI authorization  to controller and firefighter as it's required for processing the workitem.

Regards,

Chandani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Attaching the screenshot of which I am referring to. So once we go to other actions and click on additional information enter the notes and click ok the notification must go to the USER.  If the notification doesn't come to the user every time the CTRL has to mail the USER to keep him posted about the log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to use the notification event within MSMP - RETURN or FORWARD and then map this event with the recipient ID "CURRENT APPROVERS".

This should help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I tried these steps but the notification triggers for this once we login as a FF.

My req is say the CTRL is Z_EAM_CTRL and the user is Z_EAM_USER. After we login as a FF(Z_EAM_USER)  we get the FF and the log notifcation. Once we login as controller(Z_EAM_CTRL) to approve the log or add additional information to the USER requesting for more documentation and submit the USER is not getting notified. How will that notification Popup?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banzer,

Nope its not working, I tried multiple times but still its the same.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show us a screenshot of the configuration?

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this:

1. Run transaction SPRO.
  2. Click on SAP Reference IMG
  3. Governance, Risk and Compliance > Access Control > Workflow for Access Control
  4. Click on the execute button beside Maintain MSMP Workflows
  5. Click Step 1 - Process Global Settings
  6. Under Select Workflow Process, select SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT
  7. Click Step 5- Maintain Paths
  8. Under Maintain Paths, select GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH
  9. Under Maintain Stages, choose the GRAC_DEFAULT_STAGE or if you have a custom stage, chose the stage where you want to configure the notification settings.
  10. Click on Notification Settings
  11. Click the Create button
  12. For the Notification Event field, choose FORWARD from the dropdown list.
  13. For the Recipient ID, choose the appropriate Agent ID.
  14. For the Template ID, choose the appropriate Template ID.
  15. Click OK button.
  16. Click Save.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I tried doing the Sync job and my MSMP looks fine but the notification is not coming. I attached the screenshot,which I was referring to if you missed the attachment.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vineeth,

to solve the issue you have to change the notification agent for RETURN to CURRENT APPROVERS instead of OTHER APPROVERS.

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link , It might be useful for you http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33099 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the time zone what you maintained at Spro Level.

sap netver --> general setting ---> timezone --- > maintain system setting .

use the above path and cehck your time zone correct or not .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please run the Sync job or else you need to check the msmp workflow if you have configured .

Thanks ,

Davuluri