cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with NWDS 7.0 SP1 with Portal platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already have SAP netweaver developer studio 7.0 SP11 for our SAP portal 7.0 SP11. On account of this, I effortlessly developed an application, called hello_world. Nevertheless, it is appeared an Error message, disturbing our development process.

Following bellow, you see the error:

500 Internal Server Error

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The requested deployable object 'local/Hello_world' and application 'Hello_world' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [12AB5000A002006D00004D8E00D900DC0005010FBA7C8CCB]

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I suggest that you first create a DC, and then copy the SRC folder to cover the newly created DC project's SRC folder from the local project, then Reload, Rebuild, Build and Deploy。

Hope it helps,

ling

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Limie,

I created it but it is appeared the following message:

development component creation completed with some problems

reason

DC Creation failed

daniel_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

looking at the error message, seems pretty clear you did not 'deploy' the application into the server.. you can right click your DC (Development Component) and hit 'Deploy' -- this will deploy the EAR file into the default AS Java configured in Eclipse.

Hope it helps,

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your answering.

Frankly, I am so new in NWDS especially in initial configuration. Therefore, can you kindly tell how I might do that? Because I thought opening a “development Configuration infrastructure”>>click right>>Create New DC…>>Name: XXXX and Type: Web dynpro>>new activity…>>selected “import content from existing local projects”>>select Hello_world in “Project to import” >> finish. However, when I execute my application; it is showing the following message:

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The requested deployable object 'sap.com/home~sap' and application 'Hello' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [12AB5000A002007E000066B200D900DC00050124AD38834E]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

Please refer to the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/ae/f0b1ee32a040d98b111915b23fb66e/content.htm

It is very easy to deploy application after you create the ear file on NWDS.

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answering.

Your link could be helpful but the steps do not correspond with my NWDS 7.0 SP11. For instance, I peered every step without finding Undeploy View as same as other ones.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I thought that there is not much difference between SP1 and SP11 concerning deployment view.

Another way is to deploy the PAR file via the portal itself. Log into the portal as "Administrator" and go to System Administration -> Support -> Portal Runtime -> Administration Console and attempt to upload as PAR file.

When you create a DC Portal Component/Web Service (or other types of projects) in EP7.0X you can deploy it as par or as SDA.

Regards,

Ashvin