cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO - Demand Planning: Tracing Analysis Authorizations

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to trace analysis authorizations for demand planning?

I have an APO concept that uses analysis authorizations. A user gets blocked in transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94

If I run ST01, the missing value is in S_RS_AUTH, meaning Analysis Authorizations are missing.

However,

I can't seem to find a way to trace transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94 as another user with RSECADMIN.

Any advice?

FYI - I do NOT want to assign 0BI_ALL.

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

OK - found it. Apparently a dummy question.

If anyone's looking for the same answer: It's another option in RSECADMIN. Instead of using "Execute As", you use the "Authorization Log" button, click "configure log recording", add the user you want to trace and click save. Now, ask the user to perform his/her activity again (or use a copy of the user and do it yourself). Once the auth error has been shown, go back to your log recording, adapt the timestamp and click "display".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Have you try with /nSU53 as soon as the user gets blocked?

This will tell you what is the missing authorization.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

0 Kudos

Hello Mariano,

ST01 and SU53 tells me it's Analysis Authorizations that are missing.

It's asking for S_RS_AUTH object 0BI_ALL. If I assign 0BI_ALL everything works; but that is NOT what I want to do.

Hence I know it's related to Analysis Authorizations and I would like to know HOW to trace WHAT analysis authorizations are missing.

Best regards,

Tom