cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG F: Cost Centre Hierarchy - File upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My intention is to load Cost center hierarchy into MDG system and i am following SAP Note: 1573223.

According to SAP Note, While uploading the hierarchy data, it is asking us to select the CR, which was already created. My question here is which CR type should be selected? I can see only type "Cost center - Single processing - (0G- W003)". There is no Cost Center hierarchy type.

Please advise how can i create CR for this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas

You can create a separate CR type and use it. Its always better to have separate CR type. Create a new CR type and add CCTR / CCTRH and CCTRG. Don't tick single processing. You can then use this CR type for data load.

Load CC first then hierarchy name file followed by group and the assignment file.

Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mean while, just a basic question. Do we need to upload Cost Centre Hierarchy always along with Group and COST CENTER. Can we upload just Cost Centre Hierarchy/group?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas

The structure of any hierarchy is - Hierarchy - groups - Cost centers. If you don't load cost centers then you will not able to load the assignment file.

Load the master data first i.e all your CC. Then load the hierarchy file where you have one entry. The load all the groups. Once everything is updated in mdg, you can load the assignment file.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If you having the Mass change Request type of Cost Center, then add the entity types of CCTR / CCTRH and CCTRG accordingly in the CR type.

As per adviced by Kiran you may proceed to upload process.

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reema, Kiran and Madhu.

I create custom CR type and assigned CCTRG and CCTRH and then uploaded these data via File Upload and attached to Change Request. After approving the CR, it's failed in DRF stage. I will come back to you with more analysis.

Thanks once again for the direction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas, Select the change request type "0G_AL_CC". if the following change request type is not existing then create your own change request type. Specify the entity cost center, cost center group and cost center hierarchy. Assign the agents to the workflow. Regards, Reema