cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inboud Idoc to cancel SD Invoices (Like VF11)?

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hell All,

I am looking for an Inbound Idoc taht can cancel the SD invoices (like the VF11).

I found the ACC_BILLING_REVERSE but this only reverse the FI document related and do not cancel SD invoice.

Any ideas ??

Thank you All

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Invoice cancellation should occur very rarely, as an exception, so I'd be very surprised if there were any interface options available for that. If any SAP customer has such a volume of cancellations that it can't be handled manually I'd have to suggest to improve their business process instead.

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jelena,

Totally agree with you,

please let me share the actual process :

- sales orders are created in an external system that will send them to SAP (via Idoc).

- sales order are invoiced in SAP,

--> if there is a modification that occurs on external system on the sales order , the SAP SD invoice should then be canceled, SD order updated and then re-invoiced.

This is the behavior requested for the moment

If you have any advices Thank you in advance

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An obvious question - why do you invoice an order when it's still possible to change it? Just invoice later, when no more changes are allowed.

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this happens because some final customer after billing can request to change their order , even after billing. this is the business model used.

I think we will develop a specific idoc to cancel invoices if not possible in standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamim

Go for a proforma invoice first and once everything looks ok from a customer side i.e- if there are no changes in the order expected then go for a actual billing

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sandip,

My client want to keep this model, so we will go with a specific Idoc for VF11.

Thank you All

Answers (0)