cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically create scheduling lines based on quantity and number of containers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Our business requires that when creating a sales order automatic scheduling lines should be created based on the quantity and number of containers.

i searched  and found of using VOV6 but i am a bit confused on how to set up this calculation logic.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun kumar

Our business requires that when creating a sales order automatic scheduling lines should be created based on the quantity and number of containers.

Generally shedulines  are confirmed Based On qty only ...Or Number of containers

Check OVLZ   Maintain Days

MMR--Maintain RLT  MRP 3 VIEW Or goods pressing time MRP2 VIEW

VOV8--Lead time in days

VOV6--Activate availability check, Req check box

OVZ9--Remove RLT Check box

SCAL--Factory Calendar also impact please check 

If customer Is maintain complete delivery ..Make it Complete check box in XD01 But while creating Sales order if he agrees Partial delivery also according to company activate check box  Fixed qnty/date in Schedul lines

And make it availability check in sales order level not in delivery level

Let me know your requirement is some thing different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu gopal

Thanks for immediate reply.

We are a trading concern dealing in scrap so we do not need any checking of inventory etc.

All we need is to create sch. lines so that our shipping department can further process on these lines.

Thanks and regards

Arun Kumar Menon

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun kumar

We are a trading concern dealing in scrap so we do not need any checking of inventory etc.

If you dont want Count stock in availability

Use thees

In VOV6--mvnt type 552 or 551

Or 521 movement type & With material  type UNBW

So if you use thees System wont Make count the stock

All we need is to create sch. lines so that our shipping department can further process on these lines.

I am not clear on this Please explain me a bit more

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu gopal

Let me give you the steps we want to follow

1. Create sales order, item copper , qty 100 mt, to be delivered in 5 containers
  2. we need that SAP creates 5 scheduling lines with item copper,qty 20
  3. after this our shipping department will send request for containers to our forwarding agents using the picking slip where they will mention from which plant the material will be delivered.

Thanks and regards

Arun Kumar Menon.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot automate this process with the standard configuration.  Try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP in the program MV45AFZZ

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu gopal

when creating a sales order automatic scheduling lines should be created

Before giving any suggestion, please read the requirement carefully and accordingly, propose your suggestions.  OP has specifically asked to automate the schedule lines when creating sale order whereas, you were suggesting on ATP which is noway relevant to the requirement.  Please don't misguide the members if you are not confident

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir

Thanks a lot ..Why i have given that answer in first Post of OP i didnt get that Schedulines will be divided According to qnty like 100 qnty but scheduled lines 50 ,50 Automatically.

What i thought is Once created sales order Automatic schedule lines should come 

Sorry for misunderstanding

it never repeat again