cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add buttons in Main toolbar in SAP EHSM?

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we need to add button to main toolbar in incident creation in SAP EHSM.

Comp. Configuaration : EHHSS_INC_REC_OIF_V3

In the above picture, we want to add custom button "Submit". But when i add new button in comp. configuartaion, my application stops responding and i get time out error.

Please suggest,how to move forward.

Thanks,

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vivek_priyadarshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

I don't have experience with EHS FPM but in the past we have done this for standard FPM's using the following approaches:

1. Check Launchpad configuration for EHS ( transaction LPD_CUST). If you find a corresponding Launchpad may want to create copy of the Launchpad before modifying it.( easiest approach ).

2. You can dynamically modify the FPM CNR if the FPM implements an AppCC ( application specific component controller ). However this will require an enhancement in the override_event method of the web dynpro component which implements AppCC .

Cheers,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

any updates from anyone?

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

If we have to add a new button to a toolbar, please right click on the toolbar and get the technical details like the component name, application name , etc. & and based on the information goto the required configuration in the workbench  and add the button at component level or at FPM config.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0a2b7c2-1598-2e10-45bc-c556df3b9...

Above link is guide to help you for the same,

Regards,

Harsha