Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Dissabled

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have followed all the required steps in the configuration of material (Standard ). But when i run a create process is do not see the Plant or Purchase org views enabled . I only see the basic data screens in the UI .

Any idea what is the issue and what is the corrective action ??

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see the purchasing and plant UIBB's (sections) and they are disabled? Or do you not see them at all?

It might be a matter of you having to enter/select a plant/purchasing organization first in order for the other plant UIBB's to be enabled for input. It does not make sense to enable the fields if no plant or purchasing org is selected.

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I see the Plant details in the initial screen ( in Display mode). so i cannot enter any details on this screen .

Post this when i go into the main screen all the views are freezed except the basic data ??

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you let me know which role was assing to you.

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar ,

Unfortunately all the roles have been customized for our customer , hence these are all customized roles .

We do have requester, app rover and menu role . I think this should be enough to get the standard views up and running .

Is there a a specific role ,Authorisation that needs to be checked for this ??

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please post a screenshot. That would help us understand the problem. A picture is worth a thousand words.

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Please find below the attached screenshot ,

Do let me what am i doing wrong here.

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In cofigure change request step

Please confirm below

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay ,

I do not find the specified entity type for processing step .

Screen shot below.

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vag,

Please refer to the below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3598720

and apply the notes 2014019 and 2022343

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It means you are on EHP6 only actinated MDG Business Functions. For your version SAP did not delived plant data as out of box feature ,MT for Same and then enhacement in UI also You have to so enhacement for data model and define customised entity type for MARC,and with required attributes in that. Then SMT Mapping for same and at last UI enhacement also.

After your version (Which is very intial version) SAP release MDG 6,1 and MDG 7.0 also where there is Plant data is included as out odf box

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vignesh,

This is the problem with security roles aks your security team to check the roles...we also faced the similar issue and security team fixed it.

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Can you let me know what is the exact role that was assigned for this ??

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is relatred to generating the authorization for the roles ,please check the authorization and check any error message are there.Security team is aware of it.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Check the UI validation section in the below document

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001083962013E/MDG70SP02MA.pdf

Regards

Pavan